Thursday, December 08, 2005

We Actually Did It! (Sort Of)

I'm having trouble getting the tags and pics to work properly, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I hit the top 3 at technorati.com. I beat that bitch Bruna Blahblah. Plain old me. Not a Malaysian hottie. Number 3, bitches! Suck it.


There's a sibling war occurring. Not funny at all.

What IS funny, is.........shit. I can't think of anything amusing. My head is fucking raging and foaming at the brain at this stupid fight that's happening. If I'm half as bad as I'm being made out to be, you might as well just fucking shoot me, 'cuz I must be a total dick.

On one side, I have my Aunt telling me to just forget it. That my mom's trip was planned a year in advance. On the other, I have my sister saying that the reason she planned it was because of me.

My mom is great at being pissed at people and holding grudges for ages. All I've done is not call her. Why? Well, how often can you hear "You need to accept Christ" "You need to go to college"? But that's not the real problem. The real issue having anything you have to say be ignored. Would you want to talk to someone that constantly treated what you cared about as shit?

I love my mom. I lost my previous job because I loved her so much. When she was having her triple fucking bypass, I asked off of work and got promptly fired. Now I'm being accused of not caring at all, and it's bull-fucking-shit.

Fuck you. Fucking fuck you. What do I offer?? I support and console you. I have always been there. Consider this: You: Crying and depressed. Me: Hugging you and holding your hand. Cousin: Telling you to go to bed. Who's the person that didn't care for you. Direct your anger elsewhere. Maybe if you thought about it, you could figure it out. I don't know why you're attacking me, but if that's what you want to do, you're seriously misguided. Fuck off.

Nix says: And yes, I expect an apology. I don't ask for one, often. But I'm terribly offended. (Sorry for the cursing, Robi) (See how much of a dick I am?)

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

"life is a bitter-sweet , shit sandwich from which me must all sup."
Matthew 7; 11-15

9:33 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Yo Nixus Maximus.. where's my review.. I am getting all anxious to write..
"Nix you ignorant slut..."

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home