Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I Believe I Have Much To Report. Please Join Me.

First, I am back from my 3 week trip to Texas. That would be a definite "Yay!".

But here's my first big piece of news: I begin doing my own shows on 12/2. Yes. I'll be doing the demo, with T.J. as my closer. No more Tommy. Positive: No more Tommy. Negative: No more funny stories about Tommy. Other positive: Possible stories of T.J. and his bowel movements behind dumpsters.

I leave for Minnesota tomorrow. Thankfully, it is not work related. Myself and my cousin, Craig, are heading down/up, wherever, to hook up with my sister.

Also, DeRex has somewhat prematurely posted his review of All That Jazz. So, that means that mine is coming soon.

Other big news: The previous movie-trivia publication I worked on is going to see a more professional printing in book form in the summer of '06 and have been asked if I would like to contribute to volume 2. (What do you think my answer was?)

Nix says: I stop there. My brain is overwhelmed.


5 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

"Other big news: The previous movie-trivia publication I worked on is going to see a more professional printing in book form in the summer of '06 and have been asked if I would like to contribute to volume 2. (What do you think my answer was?)
"
uhh lemme guess.. did it sound like...
"OH FUCK YES!"

1:14 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PS. my wife never complains about my being premature.. but my girfriend does?
shit I can;t get a break.

1:15 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Creepily enough, DeRex, that makes me sound like I'M your girlfriend. Agh!

Nix says: @all: I don't even know this guy.

3:51 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

You know what.. you're right.. that makes it even funnier than I had intended it..
Now where's my review BIOTCH!

DeRex says: "Nix, he's a hetero, I think"

9:36 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Yo! Slow_Tard.. where's my review.. you showtunes whistlin' hetero you!?!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home