Friday, November 04, 2005

Where's The Party At?

Ooo! Oo! Pick me! I know! It's actually in the room next to me. They gotta bar at the hotel and it's....wait for it......karaoke night! Too bad I don't, exactly, feel like trying to get in, anymore. After work at like 10:30, sure. But they were so packed that they weren't letting anyone else in. Oh, well. From the sound of it, I would sound like a mewling kitten compared to these people. I'll just sit here and sing along to music I could actually do a good job with. That's the only thing that really sucks about karaoke. They never have shit I could really tear into. So it's just me and my cd's, for now. Maybe tomorrow will be different.

I think I got hit on by a mentally handicapped girl, earlier tonight. Now don't go getting all uptight, thinking I'm gonna be a dick and make fun of her. Quite the opposite. (Also don't be a dick and make fun of me, you fuckers. I know how to use an old-school ice-pick quite efficiently.) Anyway, I was outside the demo room waiting for any late arrivals and she came up the hallway with ice-bucket in hand and asked if I knew where the ice machine was. I got my bearings and just had her follow me. We chatted on the way. She was wondering about the pool and hot-tub. And I was telling her that it doesn't really matter. She went to the front desk and I ended up there, as well. And then she wanted to know if I wanted to go with her. But I was working. She was cute. I would have, if I could have. But I severly doubt I would have tried anything or whatever. That's just asking for trouble. But I thought she was nice and would have been fun to hang out with for a while. Hey, it was probablly just that I was nice to her and she I thought I would be fun to spend time with, as well. I feel like I'm defending myself for being attracted to her. I dunno. Tricky situation. Again, oh well. Perhaps tomorrow.

What is it with me? Seriously. I know I'm not your typical sex-maniac guy. Just looking to get laid. I'm a nice person. But if I see somone I'm interested in, I usually do not pursue said person with any kind of, I dunno the word (imagine me not being able to find a word. Shit.), "energy" (That'll have to do). When I do, I fail miserably. And I don't think it's that I come off as desperate. Because I'm really not. What would I do with a true relationship, anyway. "See you in 3 weeks, babe!" What kind of relationship would that be? But I'm not changing my job. No fucking way. I love this gig. So my search has become even more narrow. Now, not only do I have to find and intelligent, fun female who is able to handle an insane person into bondage and master and servant shit. (I'm the Master, btw. Don't fuck with me.) But now she has to be able to deal with me being gone for days and weeks. Hell, I just had a girl want to go out and a week later she wanted nothing to do with me. What the fuck happens when I'm gone for 3? Just call me up in Utah or Texas or wherever and say she doesn't want to see me anymore? Hell, I basically had that happen. Except I was calling her and suddenly everything changed. Basically, she found somebody "better". Sorry, baby. I met him. He didn't seem to treat you "better", at all. (And, btw, I never had the chance to treat her anyway at all) *Nix breathes in and out. Calms down and drops the bleeding flower from his jaws*

Anger and angst and fucking your mom! Woo! Who's up for some chaos???? Anyone? Ok. Just me.

Let's play a game. You're about to die. You have one week. What would you do?

I'd fly to Amsterdam, get fucked up and hire a new prostitute each night until I fucking croaked. I've never paid for sex, but those bitches are hot! And I have noone to spend loving nights in eachother's arms. So down and dirty and rough and tumble nights of fucking it is. Brrrringgit!

Or I might just rent a movie theater and show all my favorite flicks for me and my friends. It's a toss-up.

Nix says: I'm done. Movie time.

1 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

Fucking Blog spam.. I just want to crush the heads of the offenders.. arrrrgggghhhhh! Fuck their ass adn thumb their eye.. that is the mental picture I paint.

ANyway, now that I have that out of the way.. go for amsterdam, but bring friends with you.. you can watch movies and have hookers all at once.. who says you an;t have hte best of both worlds.. imagine.. stonned as fuck, drinking absinth, Clockwork Orange blairing in the background adn two hot women with accents begging to please you.. fuck sounds worth dying for.. I hear that airfare is cheap right now too.. aww shit I gotta go..
..."...I'm singing in the rain... (thwack!) just singing in the rain.. (smack) what a glorious feeling.. (thump) I'm haaaaaaapy again! (pow)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home