Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Slippery Organs

I know this has been passed around the Juice world, but for everyone else out there, check out the Mr. Happy Face cartoon: http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/185174

Well, I'm glad I was home for Halloween. I went to a haunted house (not true, thanks buddy!) I went to a costume party (also not true, but noone to be angry at) and I had friends over (This is partly true).

As I was slipping into an angry and depressing place, last night, my door opened up and in walked Quill. I can't tell you how good that made me feel. We didn't do much but talk, and that was perfect. Thanks, brother. (Queen starts playing in the background. hehehehe)

As for the other person I'd invited over (and not you, Hizz): WTF? But I hope you had fun, anyway. Because, you know I hate the person you went out with. Absolutely HATE! Burning white-hot hate! I've said it many times. I wish them the most painful death possible. Remember me saying that? Oh, I actually just said he was a prick for the bachelor party thing, so I can see how people could misunderstand.

Well, the real reason I came on here was not to bitch and whine and berate people.

Last night Quill went into the "Room we do not speak of" and pulled out pictures and shit. In one album we found some papers with bad poetry on them. I'm gonna put two of them up here. Run now or stick around. Choose. But choose wisely.

Gift

I'm throwing away my things
Like hopes and wishes and dreams
Beginning, again, with no clue
How to live a life without you

I can almost begin to accept
That distance is all that is left
With my heart and my head still at war
I try believing that there's nothing more

At night, as I fall into bed
With your face and your voice in my head
I descend into the abyss
To escape all the things I will miss

With dark chaos as shield and a shroud
I no longer speak of you aloud
The sun, it must die
Just as must I

So here I am waiting
And anticipating
The time this will end
And nothing begin

The pain, burn away
And peace, come to stay
I'm letting you free
A last gift from me

Oooookay. That was depressing. Isn't expressing yourself supposed to make you feel better? Anyway, here's the last one and I'm done.

God's Little Joke

Ok. So it's real
The anger I feel
I'm hiding, again
I've hit the end

Don't believe that you
Or another can do
A thing to pull my head out
Of what it's seething about

Now it's all about me
Things in hindsight, I see
Fuck the world. Fuck this shit.
I want nothing from it

I'm sick and deranged
So nothing has changed
And I hate myself, too
For believing in you

It's a joke God likes to play
Until I'm in my grave
I'll be laughing along
Until my sanity's gone

So I'll take it to heart
That we're better apart
What a great way to die
Alone and living a lie

So, there you have it. I'm a contradictory bastard. Maybe with some tweaking, those could be better, but they hurt me and I don't want to touch them anymore. I offer them to the past and let them die.

Nix says: Don't run, Timmy!

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

you know the one thing about bad poetry.. is it makes good peotry almost readable. Some times I write some bad poetry just so I can hack my way through a littel Robert Burns. (Halloween time is the best for Rbt' Brns) Being written in OLD english it can be a bit of a challange to really get into , but once you have put a couple of Absinthes down the pipe.. hell anything sounds great.

You know what will really make you apreciate bad english poetry is Japaneese Haiku transplated.. in one of my more "I'm better than you " moods, bought a book of Haiku transplated into english from Japaneese.. OMG! Too funny.. imagine trying to impress the chicks with somthing like
Wind bird fall
tree black desert
Fuji sings.
Wind bird tree.

oops.. I should have opened the damn thing before I slapped my $24 down..

Now when I want to impress the girles, I just pay them in advance.

7:14 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

DeRex also says..
And I ran.. I ran so far away..
I just ran, I ran both night and day..
I couldn't get away.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home