Thursday, October 20, 2005

How Gay Can You Get?

This post may piss off some people. (And I don't mean homosexual people.)

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!?????

I came back to the room, since Tommy isn't in it. He left the TV on, as usual. And it's on ESPN, as usual. Lot's of football talk. I didn't feel like messing with the TV and just logged on for the first time today.

Am I the only one that notices, not only how retarded it is to talk about this shit for hours on end, but it also comes off as very homo-erotic.

"He just slid it up the gutter."

"He just put it in there. He knew where that vacant hole was."

"They've got to beat them very hard."

"He's got good hands."

Jesus fucking christ! I'm not looking at the TV, but my head is making me think these idiots with nothing better to do than make these creepy comments are sitting around fondling each other as they watch footage of big, strong men wearing tight, shiny pants who slap each other's asses when they're happy!

Agghhh!!!!

Nix says: Hopefully, that was amusing. It was meant to be. But, seriously! That shit they say is goddamn creepy!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home