Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ouch, You Bastards!

@ Quill: Very true.

You and I have discussed the situation.

Hell, Andrea and I have discussed the situation.

Does Andrea dislike me? Doesn't seem like it, as we still talk on the phone and she comes over just for fun.

It's the judgement without merit that bothers me. I'll quote Hizz verbatim: "I don't accept handouts." See, I had to SHOVE FUCKING MONEY INTO HER PURSE in order for her to take what I offered.

I tried many times to help her financially, if that's what it comes down to.

I also told her as soon as I realized what was happening and we BOTH decided to continue on the chosen path.

Listen up, all of you who view me as an asshole:

You're entitled to your opinion. But perhaps you should actually listen to the person you think was wronged. From what said person tells me, it should all be chalked up to bad judgement.

And if you still harbor ill feelings towards me, just come out and confront me, personally.

And if you don't have enough nerve to talk about it like adults, I'm done with you. Quit treating me like shit without reason. Find out what really happened and fucking listen.

Nix says: Introducing the new "dick": Nix!

1 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

yeah, I harbor ill feelings for you, you never got me that chocolate bar.. damn you... oh... wait, that's not what your talking about... my bad. ;-)

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home