Sunday, October 02, 2005

Snuggle-Puppies

Well, wow. Umm...Yeah.

I had a very good night. I spent time with my little ex-nun friend and wavered from interesting to personal topics.

She's quite a person. She probably still thinks I just want to fuck her, but I tried to disperse those thoughts. Here's how I stopped the stammering and shit: "If we spend more time together, can I hold you and be close to you?" Her: "Yes." Me: "Fine. We're good to go, then."

We didn't really do anything, to be honest. Just enjoyed eachother's company. And that's just fine.

For all you peepers: I asked if I could kiss her. She said no. Which I understand. Like I said. She's an ex-nun.

Nix says: Hungry and tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

For once, the spammers have a site that actually relates to this one. But I'm still going to delete the fucker, so here's my cut and paste job: SonnyM said...
I'm glad I ran across your blog. It's very good. I like it.

Sonny M.

I have a related site that focuses on anxiety depression you may like too...It pretty much covers anxiety depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Nix says: Bastards. You finally did something right.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home