Thursday, September 29, 2005

Word of the Day: Stopcock. (Look it up, you fool!)

Hooray. I'm back from fucking Illinois, finally. Shitty, shitty trips. I got a sale today, though. That was encouraging. Of course, it only covers most of our expenses. Damn.

I had the strangest dream on Wednesday night. Here we go:

I'm getting married. Steve is best man, Beav and Dave are groomsmen. It's in a HUGE church. A very large reception. Steve, Beav and Dave are doing a good job of keeping me sane. I know the person I am marrying, but we're not naming names here for their sake.

Doesn't sound so strange to you guys, does it? But I don't wanna get fucking married! Where the hell did this come from? I mean, yeah, in my dream I was totally happy and all that, but come on. This is ME we're talking about. I don't even have a girlfriend, let alone someone I'm considering spending the rest of my life with. I'm an insane movie geek that loves blood, beer and crazy sex. Not kids, complacency and I dunno...something else, dammit. Jeez.

So I woke a bit confused and breathing heavily. And yes, I told said person about it. We were both a bit thrown back by it.

I suppose that's really all I have to say, at this moment. I'm glad to be back in the 'Lou. Dammit. Have to see about this party tomorrow.

Nix says: Notice how Scott was missing from that dream? That's cuz I was marrying him! (And if you believe that, I smack you about the face and head while laughing and taunting you, you fool.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home