Monday, September 19, 2005

Caffienated, Carbonated Beverage!!!

Wow. I haven't said THAT in awhile. (Miss those days.)

So, today is my sister's birthday. Let's all take a moment and mentally send this one thought to her (think it with me):

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, BITCH!!!
(My friends get it. For everyone else, I'm not really calling my sister a bitch. Fuck yall's milk and move on.)

Today Quill begins his quest for a place of employment that actually appreciates him. I'm very positive that he will succeed. However, let's all mentally send him a thought, as well:

GOOD LUCK, BITCH!

Word of advice to all: Never say "Fuck your mom." into a microphone when there is a room full of people in audio range. FYI.

That's really all I had to say. Just throwing love to those close to me. Even if it is laced with profanity.

Nix says: fuckshitpissdamnbitchbastardyogurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Thanks, man. I continue to appreciate your unending support.

:)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home