Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Kids Come Runnin' For Fresh Goat!!

I miss Mystery Science Theater 3000. Above quote from the good ol Joel days.

Life is interesting. You can spend your whole life in a futile search and then one day.... you change the way you look at things and BAM! Suddenly you're a little happier. A little more content. You actually get to go out on "dates".

Yeah. I still don't know what to call what I'm doing. I look at it as meeting new people.

So, I went out on Sunday night (While still kinda recovering from the wedding.) with a really nice girl I was introduced to. We headed for the Landing and had a drink or two and talked and people-watched. It was fun.

Now, many people, when informed that I was out and about with someone of the opposite sex will ask: "Did you get any?". And they are missing the whole point. That's not what I'm looking for and it's not the way I operate. I mean, sure it's fun and desirable, but I don't go out expecting that. Especially on a FIRST GODDAMN DATE, FOR FUCKS' SAKE!!!!

So, the conversation was full of humor and sharing and all that and it was an early night. We left at 12. (For those of you still itching for details, NO, I DID NOT TRY FOR A KISS. A hug is quite refreshing, thank you.)

When I got home, I ended up talking to a friend of mine, who we shall from now on refer to as "Nut-Job". (Don't worry. She's approved of the name.) From about 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. we laughed and talked and... I'm seeing a trend, here. Lots of talking and laughing going on.

Tonight, me and my sister hung out and watched a movie. ("You should watch it. You gotta watch it.") A relaxing Monday.

I guess that's about it. Sis leaves tomorrow morning. I'm gonna miss her. But she should be moving down here in a bit. Then it's time to re-open the World Leg Wrestling Federation, once more.

Nix says: Change your thoughts and change the world. Sorta.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

So...


Did you get any?

2:46 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Shut up, you smart-ass. heheheh

Nix says: Maybe I should have just grabbed her tits and said "honk honk" while I had the chance?

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home