Monday, August 29, 2005

And The Answer Is.........

.......Erich Mueller.

The answer to what? Well, pretty much everything, I guess.

I actually had another title that was way more cerebral, but I keep my word.

*sigh* This is what it's come to. Constantly blogging and...Well, I have read 6 books in the past 2 weeks. So, that's a bonus.

@ Everyone that replied to my last post: Thank you.

@ Quill: Thank you for the long talk, today. I will review it, again.

@ Jess: Thank you for the realization. I've spent enough time lying to myself.

Speaking of Quill, we talked about throwing a pre-production Loaf party once I FINALLY FINISH THE FUCKING SCRIPT! A keg and food and whatever. We'll let you know when it comes around, but that is gonna be pretty much his show. Finally, Mr. "Producer" will get around to actually producing. heheheh

Work is going much better. Tony is trying to help me get done the things I need to do. And I should be doing a show on my own this Friday. Hopefully it won't be a total bust like our 2 shows last Saturday. I struck out both times. Of course, Tommy did the first part and then I finished on both.

So many things going through my head. Not like before. Just thinking about things.

"I'm not a threat to myself or others." -GLU- 72 Hour Hold

"I have a question. Who am I today? Maybe I'm certified, a little deranged. Noone knows who I am. I don't even know me, yet" -Hednoize- I Am

I feel like typing out tons of lyrics that mean so much to me and who I am and how I'm feeling. If you've never heard those bands before, definitely something you should do.

Nix says: "Safe in your asylum." -Hednoize- Crazy Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Careful, dude...you should proceed with caution with the use of musical lyrics, because if you do, some people might get very angry. VERY angry.

Just kidding. I like some of. The lyrics you're slapping up to. Communicate. Your. Feelings. To. Us.

B. L. E. E. P., B. L. E. E. P.!!

Anyway...in all seriousness (or is it?), I'm really glad I could be of assistance to you in some way as a friend, and be there for you. That just goes to show you what a total and complete dick I really am, right? Right! (Then again, I'm the guy that made you this miserable in the first place - I'm the Puppet Master, mwah ha ha HA!!)

"I suck and make no sense.

I am stupid.

What am I?"

ANSWER: Quill's riddles (but not really) \m/

Oh no! Now I've gone and made a bunch of jokes and risked pissing several people off. What do I do? What would YOU do?? I don't know what to do...

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home