Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Since Everyone Else Is Doing It...

Wow. Looks like speaking the truth can be hazardous to your health.

Here's a list of flicks I just got:

Cube
Sin City
The Life and Death of Peter Sellers
The Jacket
Leatherface TCM3
Incident at Loch Ness (with Werner fucking Herzog!!!)
Versus (Yakuza and zombies. Hell, yes.)
La Blue Girl 5&6 (heheheh I'm a pervert.)
Re-Animator (Herbert. Herbert West.)

I finally tracked down the Land of the Dead Soundtrack. Holy shit. What a great album. Unnerving even without the visuals. Definite Halloween listening.

I ask for trouble. I just don't thrive on it, as some do.

I did the shittiest karaoke performance in history. Aerosmith will be calling to sue me very soon.

I'm bored and lonely.

Nix says: Fuck yalls milk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Maybe you two could be lonely and bored together... :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

@ the Queen: I've been mutilated, deformed and generally shit upon so many times I can't even count.

@ the Quill: I'd love to. But who knows?

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home