Thursday, August 18, 2005

"Please stop making movies."

The above quote comes from the (apparently gone) website uweboll or uwe-boll .com I can't find it anymore. But if you typed in the address that is all that popped up. Those four simple words.

Well, I doubt he'll ever stop. Cuz people keep giving him fucking money to make bad film versions of video games. House of the Dead? Jesus, he even cut in clips from the actual game!!! WTF? Alone in the Dark. Haven't seen it. Don't need to. I already know it sucks. (But if anyone has it, I'd watch it if it was free. Always need a good laugh.)

And now comes Blood Rayne or whatever. It's not out yet, and I haven't seen it. I just read the first review over at Bloody-Disgusting.com. I'm not here to diss the film (Cuz I haven't seen it.) No, my friends, I'm here to share some of the reations of the public. Ready?

by screamwriter - http://screamwriter.blogspot.com
Seriously, how did they get Ben Kingsley to do this?

by fuck_uwe_boll -
Uwe Boll is like my ass hole, he makes a lot of noise, but when it comes out it smells like shit. See what I mean

by Agatsu -
For fuck's sake, can nobody stop this asshole from ruining good game franchises? And
what's with this prequel shit he seems to be into? Rayne kicking Nazi ass would have
been a nice premise for a movie, and I don't need another Van Helsing middle ages
desaster. House of the Dead and Alone in the dark sucked ass and both didn't have
anything to do with the games, and I for one think that Boll will continue his tradition of sucking at every aspect of directing/producing. I just don't get how he legally gets quality actors to participate in his shit. And that fucking retard will direct FarCry, as well. THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

by romerofan_4_life -
Michael Madsen? WHY? Fuck you Uwe Boll, I'll kill you my self!

by TwiztidKiller -
where the hell is this boll mother fucker...i'm going to blow his brains out with a shot gun so he'll stop making more shitty video game movies. I love video games dont get me wrong, but every movie i've seen so far that he has based off one has sucked the big green dick. How did this man get to be such a famous director when he is so
unorginal...what a waste of a talent....

by Alex -
THIS MOVIE BETTER BE GOD DAMN GOOD OR I'M GONNA KILL OWE BOLL. HIS OTHER MOVIES SUCKED AS, ESPECIALLY ALONE IN THE DARK, IT MADE NO SENSE. HIS HOUSE OF THE DEAD WAS O.K BUT WOULD OF BEEN BETTER WITH OUT SLOW MODE!

by jeff a. -
Uwe boll is the worst director in history period. Why do studios f--k with him anyway? Save your money and rent the games from his movies, they're scarier and worth the price, unlicke his filmed cluster f--ks.

by stick -
I guess its time to get out the good ol uwe boll body condom.

So there ya have it. Word on the street is that it's gonna be a hit!

Or, wait. Add an "S" to that last word.

Nix says: Check out more at Bloody-disgusting.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home