Friday, July 29, 2005

The Amazing Bonus Post!!

That is what is happening here, all you bitches. I have more "words" to type by utilizing "letters" to form them and then use the "words" to form "sentences". It is an amazing way of communicating my "thoughts" and/or "feelings" to those who shall be translating the collection of "symbols" in order to try to understand me and my inner workings.

But what could I have to possibly convey to your fragile minds, that warrants a second post?

I fucking hate Texas. Have I ever mentioned that, before? Because I really mean it.

So, we were supposed to have a show at 7:30 tonight. That got all shot to hell because, not only is it fucking hot as hell, out here, but our A/C was not working in the demo room.

This is both a blessing and a curse. Having the day off is nice, but not making any money is a bitch.

So, tomorrow shall determine if we are able to do our shows or move hotels and not be able to cook. It just fucking sucks.

Nix says: But there's a cute chick reading a book next to me by the pool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

"...That's what you get for sitting by the pool.."

6:28 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

No A/C in the midst of a very hot state in the U.S. is a fucking nightmare personified. Hopefully, you weren't too miserable.

P.S. Green Meat!! Green Meat!!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home