Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Out Of The Crypt

So, I finally got Spawn out of his fucking apartment, for once.

I'm basically a hermit, myself, but sometimes you just need to get out and experience new surroundings. Hell, I needed to get out, as well. We headed down to the Loop. Had some beers at Fitz's, hit Vintage Vinyl (you can't do the Loop without going into VV) and then we met the Hizz for the showing of Undead at the Tivoli.

I had a great night. Talking, laughing, yelling obscenities in public....What more could you ask for?

BTW, Undead is a great little flick that blows away all of your preconceptions (if you have them) when you see it. Truly a great debut film by the Speirig brothers. I can't wait to see what they do next.

@ Dave: Dude. What the fuck happened? Why did you not call the Hizz after you called us?

@ Quill: Hope you found the perfect gift for your girl. And sorry about the mix-up and that you couldn't make it to the flick.

@ That old guy at Shoe Carnival: You are still a GODDAMN FUCK-NUT!!!

Nix says: I wish I could sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get some sleep glad you enjoyed the fucking movie {you know would of never made it without my head in your lap}and the loop and one things for sure can't visit loop with going to VV and for me another tat love ya

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home