Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Croc's? WTF Kinda Name Is That?

Rock out with your croc out, bitch.

So, you've got time alone. What do you do? Hey, I've got an idea, let's invite Beaver AND Dave over. Because there's nothing better than 2 crazy guys and a psychology major hanging out together.

No, seriously. I had a lot of fun. Beav showed up, we talked and laughed. Spent an amazing amount of time figuring out what words would sound like if you said them backwards. (We did this without the assistance of pen and paper, mind you.) I think "cock" was the funniest one.

Dave returned our call and decided he would, in fact, like to join us.

Next, I had an idea...Why don't we all go somewhere where there would be some actual women!!!

And I was the only with any interest. That's kinda strange. 3 adult males and only one of them wants to go on a quest for action?????

Anyway, after some debating on our actual destination, we just went up the road to this little place called "Croc's". It was a nice little place. You had many choices of activities. You could play video deer hunting, video bowling, video golf...You get the idea.

I saw the most gorgeous female ever. Ask Dave. He'll tell you all about how much I annoyed him with my constant, "Seriously. Look at her."

I finally went over and told her. Then ran away, quickly, because it all sounded creepy to me. Fuck. I was just trying to compliment her and leave her with a good feeling and I fucked it all up.

Ahem.

Made a new mix CD. It's actually one of the most honest and personal ones I've done yet. And you could ask Mikki how many I've done, but I'm sure she's lost count. I'm happy at myself.

Nix says: I've said a lot, but have I really said anything at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home