Sunday, February 27, 2005

Evil shouldn't feel this shitty.

Holy crap. I am sick as hell. Just woke up with a nasty cold this morning. Sucks.

@Corey: Glad you're gonna be ok. Sorry I couldn't be there, but my mom and my sister came to town and then...

After meeting with my family, I had to run to the Creepy Crawl, as I had promised to film for Thanatos Eternal. Well, I showed up late for that and only caught the last half of their set. Very proffesional.

So that was lovely. And then I was just kinda hanging out afterwords when suddenly the crowd parted and a female approached me. It was like a scene out of a movie. Time slowed, all the sound drained out of the world and I nearly fell over as I realized exactly who it was.

Mikki.

We exchanged pleasantries. But that threw me over into a weird place.

Nix says: The world never ceases to amaze me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Wow.

*jaw on the floor*

How fucked up is that?

I can only imagine how Hizz feels about that one. And YOU too, for that matter.

Jumpin' Jack Jeezum Crow.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home