Sunday, February 20, 2005

SEE YA, See Ya, see ya....i'm back, I'm Back, I'M BACK

Okee-dokee and alrighty and ok and stuff.

Back from my trip to...wait..where was I? Oh, yeah. Effingham, IL.

Nothing exciting from there to report, so we'll move onto the "good" stuff.

I completed the paper-work for entering the TromaDance NY fest (that makes it sound more complicated than it really was) and sent the DVD via UPS on Friday morning. It should arrive tomorrow (Monday) if UPS runs and if Tromas' office is open. (It IS a government holiday, right?)

But here's what's going on, right now. Troma recieved an overwhelming amount of entries and has postponed the fest indefinitely until they can properly view all entries.

You can read their official statement here: http://troma.com/tromadance/newyork2005/

So, I'll know what's up within the next couple of months, hopefully. Stay tuned.

Other than that, I have my first official demo tomorrow. It's me in charge and Neil my closer. Tommy will not be there. Tony will not be there. It's up to us. And whatever sales are made (if any) are under my name, so I get the higher commission.

I'm excited as hell but a bit nervous. I haven't done it over and over and over, so I'm bound to forget shit and bounce back and forth.

But I'm gonna do my best. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

Nix says: I hope I fucking sell the shit out of this cookware. Let the bodies hit the floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

LOL! Let the bodies hit the floor. That's right bitch!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Good luck, sai Nix.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home