Friday, December 24, 2004

Ho Fucking Ho. or Whoopee. It's Fun.

Well, it's that time of the year, again. Time to pretend that we care about others and are good people.

Sorry, sorry.....I guess it's just that this is a religiously based holiday. It sets me off. Those damn religious nuts talk about helping others. But their "help" is to get you to come to their church and throw your cash in a gold-plated dish "for the lord". Give me a break. If Hayzoos were to walk into church today it'd be the same as last time. He'd start breaking shit and yelling at people to wake up realize that it's a fucking scam.

Anyway....

Ummm.....Merry Christmas, I guess.

And don't forget to buy me something cool. You ain't getting shit, though.

Nix says: And I'm kidding about that last part, silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home