Friday, October 29, 2004

A little too much info. Or, everyone's favorite topic: SEX!!

My last roommate used to think that this was just the funniest thing.
I haven't had sex in 2 years. It started out as a 1 year break in order to get my head together and cut out distractions. See, I get really wrapped up in relationships which happen to also include sex. Hell, I just get totally obsessed with relationships with females.
So my one year has now stretched into two. This is all by choice, BTW. I have had multiple opportunities in the past 2 years. But here's the deal. If I am into a girl enough I will lay down "the rules". The rules are difficult for both me and her. 1) I will do whatever it takes to get you off except actually fucking you. 2) Above the belt line on me fine. Try anything lower and I'm kicking you the fuck out. (I actually had to do that once.) 3) My clothes stay on unless I feel I can cope with the nearness of two nude bodies. (This has never happened and I doubt it will.)
So, with that being said, the past few days have been very difficult for me. I have decided to keep this up until I am done with my film, since it is very important to me and I've finally got back to my film work. I met a cool chick that I actually came home with and have seen her twice, now. She fully embraces my insanity and we both have much in common. But my resolve still holds. Perhaps she will be able to wait for my strike to end or not. I'm hoping for the former.
Long, pointless post, eh? I forgot what else I wanted to say. So, until next time.....

Nix says: FOOD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home