Monday, October 18, 2004

Ok, now.

The girl is back. Some sort of computer problem.
Things are getting strange. I actually called her and talked for almost an hour.
She wants to visit. And...I want her to.
What the fuck is going on, here? This can only end in tragedy.
I am now certain that she is who she says she is.
What a cool fuckin chick. I felt comfortable talking with her. It's actually a bit scary.
Weird. Had I not left Canada I would be able to actually meet her in person.
Total pointless post, here. Just talking to myself.
Fuck! I'm gonna be 30 in 8 days! *stomps on various fluffy animals in outrage*
I wanna be loved! I want someone to appreciate me for who I am and not try to fucking change me!!! I want someone to tell me that I am a child and like that about me. I will work to live and always be young at heart. Fuck all these bitches that continually cheat, lie, and only want money to buy more fucking shoes!!! AGgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
I deserve better than what I have had. And I will find the real White Wolf before I die. I have to. Life has to give me something in return for being a fucking "nice guy", right? Or should I just go ahead and be a total dick to everyone. That seems to work for a lot of people. Fuck. Even just "friends" treat me like shit. AND I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, B!!! I was there for you when you tried to kill yourself and now you won't even answer me when I try to talk. Fuck you. Fuck your problems. And fuck the hell off.
AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU, CONNIE!!!
That feels better.
Someday I'll have a group of friends that give back what I have given them.

Nix says: I think that's enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I am the type of person to be a true, blue friend...and I am yours, sir. Friend, that is. Don't touch me. Ew. LOL

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home