Saturday, September 25, 2004

So All Can Enjoy My Pain

I originally posted this on Quill's site, but thought it was important enough to put here, too.

I have to admit...I just stumbled into this whole blog thing. So anything I post on someone else's site may have no relevance or point of reference. It's just 1) it's upsetting to see a group of friends of years going at each other like that. 2) I always feel that if there is something pissing you off about what someone has done to you that you should "talk" to that person. You guys can do what you want. I am the last person who should walk in the room and tell you how to deal with your issues.But from what I know...This group deserves more than public bitching and moaning. You need to come together and actually TALK THINGS OUT. What have you been through together? And how long have you been with eachother?We all have emotions and feelings. The best way to keep them from being hurt is to share them with those that you care for.
Nix says: I guess I have to put this on my blog, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home