Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I Only Eat Meat

Wow. Last night was quite an experience.
Me, Scott, Dave and Steve all sat around and brainstormed ideas for the Meatloaf project.
I had tears in my eyes at one point because I was laughing so hard. We have come up with many amusing ideas that I will now attempt to put together in a logical manner. (And Amanda was there, too. She's a cool fucking chick. Sorry I left you out.)
Wow. My brain just erased everything I meant to say. Fuck.
Anyway, this film should be hilarious and fun to make. I'm ready. Bring on the Meat!!
BTW, we have achieved title.....Ready?
Night of the Living Loaf: Beat the Meat
I like.

Nix says: We'll all probably want to be vegetarians at the end of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's gonna be hella fun. I'm excited. Now lets smoke this sausage!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home