Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tips on being haunted by precognition

Look, I don't claim to be psychic or anything. But I've been plagued by dreams that come true since I was very young.
The thing is, they're always totally pointless events.
Now, some will say "That's just deja-vu", but I know better.
I did a lot of research when I was about 15 and learned this:
Dreams that come true represent "precognition"
Thinking you've been or done something before is "deja-vu"
The problem I have with this (some call it "gift"), is that after one comes true, either something bad or good happens.
I never know. I can only wait.
It drives me nuts.
When I know I'm walking right into one I try to redirect but it only follows what the dream was in the first place.
Truly, I don't need this. If something bad (or good) is going to happen to me, I'd rather be totally suprised, thank you.

Nix says: Get out of my sock drawer! I keep my socks in there, for shits' sake!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

I've had that happen to me before as well...it sucks after awhile. Especially since I don't often remember what I dream. Check...check one, two...I came into this world as a reject...uh...no. Dammit. Ding! Cue the music! Bah-dadadahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yip.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home