Thursday, September 09, 2004

End Game

So, in a ridiculous amount of time I've blown through 29 years.
Nice.
So here's me, now.
I travel the country to sell things to people.
I'm always gone and rarely go out to do "stuff".
Currently, I've got a film project that is in the script-writing stage.
I am a very single guy. And not particularly looking, either.
I'm really into horror flicks. I have so much useless knowledge stored in my cranium that I can't even believe it. But I can't remember anyone's birthdays for shit.
Wolves are the most beautiful creatures on earth. That would explain why I have 2 tatoos of them on my person and am looking at getting a new one before the year is up. I don't just run out and have them slap one on...they have to mean something to me. And now is definitely the time. Again, we'll get into that later.
I'm trying not to go into too much detail right now, so I'll have stuff to say later instead of just lunatic rambling stuff.
Nix says: Chum Bucket is a great name for a band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home