Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Middle

Last time it wouldn't post it, so here we go, again.
I've nearly married twice. And escaped in one piece.
No, seriously, they turned into someone else, if that makes sense.
I've been all over the place to find some kind of purpose or fulfillment:
St. Louis/ California/ Canada
Now, most people look at that list and say, "Dude, you were in Cali! Why in the hell are you back in the 'Lou?"
*sigh* Here's where I probably get into tricky territory so let me make my disclaimer right now: "This site is intended for ME to vent and try to make sense of the chaos that surrounds me. It is merely a record of how I feel at a particular time. If you are somehow involved with me or have been in the past, it is very likely that I will be discussing you in the future. Relax, you're reading my diary. Think of it like you found the key and are peeking into my secrets."
So, anyway, I came back for a girl.
Yeah, go ahead and slap me. I know I'm a moron.
But we'll get into that another time.
Now, we'll see if I can get this thing to post.

Nix says: Losers are users and Users are losers, so don't do drugs. Don't do drugs! Help take a bite out of crime. (Ok, so actually McGruff the Crime Dog says that. So sue me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home