Saturday, September 11, 2004

This is today, soon to be tomorrow.

So, hey....Here we go getting into my day to day bullshit.
Not much happened today. Yeah, I had work. We did 2 shows (sorta). Only one couple showed up for the second one, so that was pointless. I'm hoping we really start getting better leads so Scott (my work partner) can GET FUCKING PAID!!
Sorry...I hope to ( and I know this sounds weird) be in the same boat by next year.
Anyway...I watched a bad movie tonight. The Bunker. It was filmed well and the acting was good but, Jesus, it was so damn boring.
And Blockbuster is so damn stupid that they slapped a "Parental Advisory" sticker on it. Are you fucking kidding me? There was more blood in Dragonheart than this thing.
I hate Ballbuster with a passion. Always have because of their "No unrated or NC-17" stance. Ohhhh, but Evil Dead I and II are ok (since they are top renters in any market) but let's only carry the R version of Dead/Alive. Aggghhh!!!! If you call yourself a "family" store you should provide product for the whole freakin' family. Not just the damn kids.
I have now stepped down from my soapbox. Sorry.

Nix says: Slowly back away from the chinchilla.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Not everything is as bad as it seems in this business. And I posted you up on my link section too.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Welcome to the blog world, T-Bob. Any buddy of Scott's is most certainly a buddy of mine. Ask him to let you know when we hang out next, you can drink and laugh with us.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home