Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Can't get out of my head

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I know I shouldn't obsess (that word is spelled correctly, but it just looks wrong), but I can't stop it.
I hope Scott doesn't mind, but I'm stealing his idea for the "song of the day" I'm gonna come up with a different way of introduction, but still, I know I'm blatantly ripping him off. So...dude....if it bothers you, you can go to hell and die! Look at me! I went to hell. I died. You can do it, too! Or you could let me know.
In other news: I have no idea why I am up so early. I like to sleep until 12 or 1 or 2. Less time having to deal with the damn sun. It kills my retinas. Now I have to find something to do. Kazaa takes forever to get music and it's so freakin hard to find what I want. This is why I must kill people. I'm almost done with my book and.....agggghhhh!!!!
Nevermind. Perhaps I'll just furiously masturbate into a dolphins' blow-hole multiple times. Or not.

Nix says: Did I ask you to fucking die or not?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

What's up with all the beastiality? Puppies, dolphins...? What next, platypus?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home