Monday, September 13, 2004

Just happy to be here

Soooooo.....anyway.....
Sunday was a total waste. Enuff said.
And today was a trip, too. I spent..hmmm...let's see...about 5 hours waiting for my check.
MC TunsOfun says: skipidee doopidee dahhhh
And stuff.
Had an emotional moment or two when I had time alone. Just trying to come to grips.... Ok here's what triggered my shit....
Two very old people (a couple) pulled up to the park and walked their dog. All I could think was that I would never have that. (No, not a dog shitting when I tell it to)
I feel as if I will spend the rest of my life alone. I will grow old (if possible) and die alone.
And it made me feel really fucking depressed/angry and...Yup, you guessed it...alone.
I realize most anyone reading this has no clue what in the holy fucking goddamn hell I'm babbling about, but, then again, you do.
*whew*
BUT ANYWAY,
I guess I'm finally using this blog for what it's for.
That's right..."Bitching, Moaning and Whining.

Nix says: Agg!! Put it down!! Put it the fuck down!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I can't believe you had to wait five hours. That sucks.

You'll find someone man. One of these days you'll come across someone who wants you for the goofy-ass that you are. If I can do it, so can you. Just don't fret it man.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

My retarded ass somehow managed to land a wife, no less...trust me when I say that if you knew me in the beginning, you would be shocked to hell by this fact. Just ask Scott, he'll fill you in. Keep trying, it'll happen for you, man.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home