Saturday, October 09, 2004

Just me, baby.

What a wonderful welcome to Ida-fucking-ho.
After a 24 hour drive we couldn't actually stay in the hotel that we're doing our shows in.
So we're staying at a Holiday Inn "Express". Whatever that means. But that's not a big deal.
We arrived on Thursday and Spawn got all set up with his 'top and I was flipping channels when all of a sudden the power went off. Great. He's got some battery life and this is what I can't do: Watch TV, watch DVD's, listen to music, read a book, read Fango, masturbate....ok, I guess I could do that in the dark........anyway........
Best to make the best of a not so great situation. We were talkin' scary stories and shit and things got weird outside but it was nothing exciting. I did tell some guy that he was an asshole towards his girl, though. I can't stand when guys don't appreciate what they have. No fight, though.
So I must be not looking so crushed and hopeless lately, 'cause I've been getting lots of smiles and looks from chicks as we travel. Or it could just be that we're in the middle of fucking nowhere and I'm the best thing to roll through town since flushing toilets.
So the girl I was "chatting" or whatever with has disappeared. Perhaps I said something wrong. Who knows? I'm not crushed about it but still miss talking with her. Blah.
More to say, but it would be more whining.

Nix says: People are so fucking......people-like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omni said...

Very interesting blog...

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home