Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Dilemma

So, anyway...I'm not really one to do alot of "chatting" in "rooms". As a matter of fact, I would say that I do it pratically never.
But every once in a while I get extremely bored and hop around some of the more interesting rooms to see what's going on. Who's annoying, who's stupid and who seems like a pretty cool person to chat with. Normally, I just encounter the first two.
But one night a few weeks ago I was sitting there and somebody IM'd me out of nowhere. We started "talking" and she seemed like she fit into the "pretty cool" category. Nice.
We talk every once in a while and exchange pics and stuff. I even learned a new word: "huggle-fuck". I like it.
I really enjoy talking with her.
Here's the dilemma: I can never stop questioning if the person I am supposed to be speaking with is actually the person behind the name. It's the curse of the Internet, I suppose. And it's no big fucking deal either way, but the nagging question bugs the living shit out of me.
It should be enough that I believe that it is who it is. But, hey, not only am I "human", but I'm also a bit twisted in the head.
The best compliment I ever got was: "Your friend Nix is pretty cool, but he just may very well be insane." Nice.
So, again, anyway...Really cool chick. I obsess.

Nix says: (I created my own favorite quote) Dreams are hauntings in our heads.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Nix, I wouldn't call you insane necessarily...your mind just works in a unique way. I would call you 'eccentric'.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home