Monday, October 04, 2004

Letting Go

God, just writing that makes me ache inside.
Hey, if you're one of those people that hates when people whine or whatever on their logs, you should probably skip this entry.
I just smashed into a large wall of depression about 2 hours ago. I know alcohol can make ya all depressed, but I don't have that excuse. Stone sober. I was just sitting here working on various things and all of a sudden I had to fucking lay down and try to keep myself from breaking. Bam! Out of nowhere and this bitch is back in my head and poking at my heart.
I was doing ok for about a week or so. And there was nothing apparent to trigger this. The Kovenant is not exactly depressing music. Just all of a sudden I felt that dark emptiness inside me again. Then come the questions: Who's this guy and what's so fucking great about him? Is she fucking him? Is he rich? Does she go out with him and do the things she couldn't do with me? Does she ever even fucking think about me? Wonder if I'm getting over the whole fucked situation?
What were the lies and what was the truth?
And how will I ever find someone who compares with her?
Just this once, Song of the moment: Happy? by God Lives Underwater and Don't You (Forget About Me) covered by Life of Agony

Nix can't talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home