Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Buncha Babble

After stressing over turning 30 I am back to "normal". (Which means I'm still fucking nuts.)
The party was great. And I've been going out and doing things with my new group of friends since. All is well and I've not been this happy in a long time. Part of it is the girl I've been seeing now. I've mentioned her previously, but I'm still here and loving every minute of her company. It's funny, 'cuz her whole persona that she gives off is nothing like who she actually is. She comes off as being all hard-core and untouchable but when we are together it's like we're the sappiest lovers on the planet. Fuck, I even made dinner last night. Nothing special, but I really wanted to do something for her. And she fucking bought me a candle holder with wolves on it. And a really sweet note with it. God, I felt so loved I started crying like a little bitch. Yeah, the evil Nix broke down in tears.
Anyway, on Halloween I had a decision to make. Should I go to the Thanatos Eternal concert (btw, you can check out their music at www.thanatoseternal.org) or should I go see Scarlet Whore. In the end, I would have had to go to Thanatos alone, and I'm sick of that, so I went with the Whore. The bad thing is, my screenwriter for my film is the singer/driving force behind Thanatos, so I feel bad about not being there to support him. On the other hand, I've seen them once and not the Whore. Plus, it was Halloween, which is my Xmas, and I wanted to celebrate. So, I had a great time and I've got a swollen elbow, a possibly cracked rib and a fucked hip from the pit. Nice.
That's enough for now.

Nix says: I'll take whatever you got.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

That's so sweet and cute...I guess that's the "softcore" part of the Hizzy shining through. Congratulations you guys...that's awesome!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home