Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Chum Bucket

Chum Bucket is the name of a band that doesn't exist. And probably never will. But it sounds great. And disgusting. I was influenced by Jaws.

So it has been quite awhile since I have decided to grace the web with my prescence. But I'm still breathing, bitch. So suck it.

I am in Seattle. Yay.
It's a crowded little shitty. I mean, City. But I finally got to meet my pack-brother, Wolf. It was a suprisingly laid back "night" we did. Suprising because I've never actually met him in person, but we (or more likely "I") was in no way stressed. Too bad this was such a crammed trip, or I would have done more sight-seeing with him.

In other news: I have aroused the ire of a Crowley worshipper. Long story, but I'll try to sum it up as quick as possible. I stated that Crowley was a fake in front of one of the followers who is dating a friend of mine. That follower told the "Grand High Dragon Bitch-Fucker" or whatever he's called and he immediately hated me. Then I met him at his band practice, since the girl I am seeing is their manager, and his first words to me were "Piss me off or anyone in my band off and it's on" or something. Then I filmed their concert and after they saw the footage it was like I was a part of the band. I got hugs and all sorts of respect. Then things went bad while I was on the road. He heard something or whatnot and then the follower called her B-friend and I was obsessing about how people can hate someone that has never done anything to you and why you can treat them like shit. Next, the follower calls the guy and tells him how I'm talking shit about him.
FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! Now I've had physical harm threatened towards me. And the threat of a death curse or something.
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU???
I've been through enough in my life. I don't need this shit. I do not intentionally hurt anyone. EVER. And I'll be fucked if I allow myself to be treated like shit for being me. Fuck off and die, the whole human race. I fuck you all in the eye-socket and eat your genitals. Die, you fuckers. Die.

Nix says: *shakes his head to clear the anger and confusion* Die.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home