Thursday, January 06, 2005

Why You Got To Be So Negative?

Umm....So I was wishing I had some really smart-ass and entertaining post to put up here.

I woke on Thursday to find an email waiting for me. It was from the mother of someone I was very close to. Her name is Mikki (not the mom). Mikki's dad took his own life this New Years and I was just finding out.

Mikki and I used to date. As a matter of fact, I've written about her on this very blog.

I didn't know what to think. And I didn't. Think, that is (although there are those that say I never do). I began writing her as soon as the shock wore off.

I have nothing to offer except me. And I can't even do that because I have to leave for work Friday.

I should just say "Fuck her", according to some. "She done you wrong." or something. Well, fuck it. I know I got shafted, but if someone I (still) care about is hurting and I can partially understand, then I'll be there. Hell, even if I have no clue I would be there.

Before I get totally loose fingers and type up shit I don't care to get into, now.....I'll just sign off.

Nix says: The pain of others can be just as painful for you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home