Sunday, February 06, 2005

Shall I Bore You To Death?

Good news! My screenwriter for my "serious" film finally sent me the first 20 pages of the as yet untitled film we are working on. And it is fantastic. (Well, it's 20 pages when formatted for his screenwriting program, but 4 pages with no spaces at all.)

I broke down all the scenes and plot points that I wanted and he is now adding dialogue and character development to it. Very please with what he has shown me. Wow. Yet again, someone with more talent than me that can help bring my visions to life.

For years, I've been looking for people to help me bring my visions to whatever screen. And it's odd that I've found most of them here in the 'Lou.

I don't know what I'd do without Spawn or Brian. They, respectively, have given extra value by providing music and good writing.

I only hope I can do justice to all of this talent by shooting it properly.

After watching Terror Firmer and Toxic Avenger IV, I'm beginning to think that if we apply enough effort, money and creativity, that the Loaf project could possibly be a Troma pickup. All the elements are there, except for the lesbianism and bouncing breasts.

We would make no money, but people could actually see our film. And that's the real reason for making it, anyway.

Well, I'm tired. Been up since 8 a.m. Saturday. Must rest.

Nix says: Let's make some art!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home