Friday, January 28, 2005

We Now Return To Dr. Phil....

"What YOUUUU need to understand, Suzy Kwan, is that you cannot speak english. That's why you shouldn't be cutting HAAAAIIIRR in AMERICA."

So, I guess an explanation is in order.

Spawn and I always make fun of Dr. Phil. And today I got my hair cut in Texas. (I had to get Tommy off my ass)

The lady was nice enough. It's just that she was of some sort of Asian descent and couldn't speak barely a lick of english.

I feared for my head. She combed my ear repeatedly. I don't mean the area near my ear. I mean the actual ear. It's still sorta red. She took an excruciating amount of time with each snip, as well.

But it looks ok. And I didn't have to fucking chat and banter like you do with those people that can actually have a conversation. And it only cost $11.

So, thanks, Suzy. Or whatever your name was, since it was pointless to ask. And good job.

Oh, and sales were good last night but sucked tonight. Tomorrow is a 4 banger, though. We'll see what happens.

Nix says: I'm glad I didn't ask for a shave, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

You should have asked her to shave your sack...

Gotta love the foreign sack-shave.

Plus, it would save Hizz time with flossing. :)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home