Friday, May 06, 2005

Well, It's Official.

I'm old.

I found my first grey hair on my trip to Texas.

There's another one, too, but I didn't feel like fighting to find it.

In other affairs, not much going down. I bought a shitload of DVD's while I was in Texas. I recommend The Hole. It's a fucked up psychological flick. And Series of Unfortunate Events was very well done and held true to the books. Dark and humorous.

It looks like it's back to just me and Tommy on the road. Me and TJ went and got toasty and TJ went off on Tommy. Good going, TJ. But you're a dumbass, too.

Am I destined to be a serial killer, or can I fight it?

Does everyone have to be so stupid?

Why do I have to sleep?

Are the angels really bowling?

How did those clouds support that giant?

Curious George should be on a leash.

Here's your sign: "You suck, you un-funny redneck sumbitch!"

When I concentrate, you don't exist.

Nix says: See above.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Very prophetic.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home