Thursday, June 30, 2005

You Should Know It When You Find It

Is it just me or is our whole existance based on finding someone to spend the rest of our life with?

Money isn't a viable reason for living. You could have millions to blow, but at the end of the day you're still alone.

Perhaps I'm just a hopeless romantic. But my life seems to be centered on the union (and I don't even mean marriage) of my soul with someone who makes me feel as if I couldn't live without them.

I have friends who have married and hopefully feel satisfied and content. I envy them.

I had the opportunity to have that feeling. At the time, though, I was a total fuck-up. I had no idea what I was throwing away. I was clueless as to what was available and what I was doing.

I pay for that, daily, now. Bruce Campbell's new movie is called "The Man With the Screaming Brain" and that totally fits me.

Now I'm on this ridiculous quest to just go out and have pointless sex. Jesus, that's so high-school. But that's the direction I'm heading. And I guess if it happens, that wouldn't be so bad. But it's just a temporary satisfaction.

And I'm so fucking picky, too. Everyone bugs the shit out of me. What do ya do? Well, I guess you just bang 'em and go. So you don't have to deal with the BS. And that's so shitty. But there are women out there who feel the same, I guess.

Agh. You should know it when you find it. I wish I had.

Nix says: Yay. Another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home