Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Judgement Is Final, Mortals (Additional)

Heather:

01. You are such a sweet person. I love that.
02. This song by Mortal, about friends. Don't know the title, but it fits.
03. 12 Noon. The time I need to get the hell out so you and Steve have time together.
04. "warm"
05. When I realized that you weren't a bitch.
06. A chow. Snuggly and loving, but will defend itself fiercely.
07. How'd you end up with a dick like Quill? (Again, just kidding.)

Nix says: More for the rest later.

And here they are:

Spawn:

01. I like that you dwell in the darkness, just like me. (Kill people!)
02. American Psycho
03. 4 a.m. "Holy shit. We've been up that long?"
04. "Destruction"
05. Jesus. There are so many. Laughing our asses off on the road/in the hotels. Pick one. (Wait,I'm supposed to pick one. I can't. Too many.)
06. 'rilla
07. When are you gonna dump that awful bitch you're with and let me fuck you in the ass? (Once again, just kidding.)Oh, shit! Hizz just pointed out that I called 'Manda a bitch. Shit. I didn't mean it like that. It's all just to make a joke, 'Manda. You know I love you. I guess I could re-write it, but I'd rather not. I think it's funny.

Hizz:

01. I like that you're addicted to books, like I am.
02. Green Jelly: Rock and Roll Pumpkin
03. 10 p.m. "I'm not sleeping, I'm just laying here."
04. "Circumlocution"
05. Prancing on the futon.
06. Armadillo
07. Why do you let your family drive you nuts?

@Heather: It was no fault of yours. Hell, I thought Beaver was a complete asshole until I actually met him.

Phoenix:

01. I like your honesty.
02. Pink Floyd: Learning To Fly
03. Hmmm...I see you as a 2 p.m. maybe time to start work on that story, type.
04. "Glowy" (I don't think that's a real word, but it fits.)
05. The only night we spent time together.
06. Swan
07. You gonna get started being creative, again, or what?

Nix says: Those things aren't as easy as they look.

1 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

@Phoenix: I didn't mean that story. Just get back to writing.

@Both of you girls: Just think about it.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home