Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Lord Loves To Crap On All Of Us

I have awful news. Nothing life-threatening, unless you call wanting to bash your own head against a wall repeatedly until your brains ooze out of your ears and your eyes pop out of your head life-threatening.

First, a little background. I upgraded my 'top. Got some more memory and moved up from Win98 to Win2K. In order to do this, we wiped the drive. Now, I have been doing a lot of work on Loaf on Word. (I bet you see where I'm going with this.). And I always back up what's on the drive with a floppy. I picked up the 'top today and my USB is working and everything's great. I popped in my disc to load the Loaf work onto the drive and THE GODDAMN MOTHER-FUCKING DISC WAS CORRUPTED AND ALL THAT FUCKING WORK I DID IS LOST UP SATAN'S ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Sorry. But I was up to like 10 or 12 pages.

So, I shall mourn the loss of all of those new lines and ideas and camera shots for today. Then I'll start again tomorrow. Fuck me. This fucking sucks. I almost cried. I still feel like crying. That was A LOT of work. And it was good stuff.

Anyway. I actually wanted to talk about Sedalia and karaoke and fun stuff. Sorry. Not today.

Nix says: Grrrrrrr.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Dammit. >:(

No wonder that disk made my computer go stupid earlier.

Fuck. That's alright. From now on, we're going to back-up that work with two discs, and an email account back-up sent to yourself, myself, and Spawn.

Agreed? ;)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home