Thursday, June 02, 2005

No Title, But Still Important

But I guess that would be a title, anyway, right? Hmmm..

I woke up Wednesday at 6 a.m. And I think everyone knows how amazing that is. But that's not important. This is: Everything had changed. The fight was over. It was quiet inside. No need to run away.

So, my New Year starts a bit early. June 1st is now officially: Nix' Back To "Normal" Day.

*sigh* It's been rough, I know. I'm very sorry. I'm also thankful for those of you that came to me with your concerns. For those that stood beside me and had to watch that happen. For those that came offering friendship,words of wisdom and help. For those that tried to understand just what the fuck it was that was going on. It all means a lot to me.

So, let's move on and see what we can do, now.

I now have a total of 3 video cameras and Spawn has one. So that makes...4! 4 beautiful cameras! Ah!Ah!Ah!

Some may ask: Why the fuck would we need that many? Well, there are 2 reasons. As most know, we are planning to make a documentary on making Loaf. But who the hell can operate the cameras while we're trying to get it together? Well, we set up 3 with different angles, close-ups, etc...then cut them together later. Nice. Also, while filming the actual film, it'd be nice to get two cameras covering a scene to help speed up the shoot and give us more options in editing. Plus one for behind the scenes. (Always a method to my madness, non-believers.)

Now, once we complete Dave's costume, we can start on some of the more action oriented scenes that require the most time to do. (That's my plan, for now, at least.)

FINALLY, we have the sacred wheelchair I've been drooling over for all this time. First, it's part of one of the funniest scenes in the flick. Second, can help with moving camera shots. Oh, thank you, merciful Buddha.

Nix says: So, in closing. Hot Dogs for Happiness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Anytime. You're a buddy and a brother in the 'Juice now. I got your back.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home