Monday, June 27, 2005

I Love Hot-Dogs.....For Happiness!

I would like to start this post by saying: "I would like to start this post by saying:".

And I did. So there.

My buddy Quill did this thingie on his blog:
01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. if I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

So here's what he said about me:
01. I like how fun-loving you can be
02. Jason Mewes, no question
03. 5:00 P.M. – at least I THINK that’s “Miller time”
04. ‘unique’
05. Both times going to Pevely flea market.
06. Wolf
07. I wonder how you could ever think you’re a failure with as much ambition and drive as you have…


So, I figured I'd return the favor:
01. I like your smart-ass attitude.
02. KMFDM A Drug Against War
03. 8:00 pm - Time to hook up with me and Spawn (estimated time)
04. "Forgiving"
05. Pevely, man. Definitely Pevely.
06. Duh, Rhino.
07. M.C. Hammer? (just kidding!)

So, I guess if you want to do the same thing here, everyone, I'll try to get you, as well.

Nix says: That was a "happy" post, I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Scott

Ohhh, ohhh, do me!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home