Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Hauntings

I'm (Steve pops up on the I.M. and I forget what the fuck I was going to say.)
Ah, yes. I'm exhausted. I can't fucking sleep. I have to wait until I can no longer physically operate. I'm having the most terrible nightmares. The hauntings in my head.

It started when I was once again physically threatened. It threw me into a weird head space. Now I can only sleep when I am so tired that my head cannot operate on auto-pilot. It's fucked.

I used to have these types of dreams in high school. So I was a blast to have at sleep-overs, 'cuz I wouldn't sleep. (Yes, I remember you, Kaminski.)

The dreams. I've talked about them with some close friends. And I understand where they might possibly be coming from. But I'd like to vent them, anyway.

My father isn't really dead. He shows up and becomes part of my life, again. And I am so fucking happy, you can't even understand. We do some stuff together and time passes. And then, for some reason, he is so fucking angry at me. Just very upset at me. And he's not yelling or being violent, but it's still very obvious that I have done something wrong.

And he leaves, again.

And I wake up.

Nix says: I think that's all I can handle, for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read your shit and you will know when I am pissed off at you Ok Love Always

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home