Thursday, July 07, 2005

The $20 Story....

...Just kidding.

You thought I was gonna tell a really great story that was worth twenty bucks, didn't you? Sorry.

Well, my sister is leaving for Minnesota, today. She just got in from Australia. We had a good time catching up with eachother last night (despite that insane lady that sang all through the night. guess you had to be there to understand.). And today we went out and walked her dog in the park, talked about stuff we remember, movies, etc. I love my sister so much.

She's crashed on Hizz' couch, right now. She'll be leaving in a few hours or so.

That's really all I had to say. I love my sister so fucking much, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Nix says: I'm becoming a karaoke addict and it's frightening.

5 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

I'll give you a one minute and thirty second $20 story.

5:37 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Ya know.......you are the reason I hate myself.

That $20...If I could pay more...I'm a dick. But that just wasn't enough. Dammit. I wanna make you cumm over and over.

Nix says: Sorry I was so forward.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

At this point, I think "forward" would be a bit of an understatement, bro. ;) O_o

Down, boy! LOL!!

www.all-in-the-interest-of-fun.net

:)

6:44 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Open invitation: If anyone's mom or themselves are attractive and willing to be violated, give me a call.

Nix says: I just get so carried away. No wonder everyone wants to kick my ass.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

You fool...you forgot to mention that age is not a factor in your open invitation.

Give Nix your grandmothers, great-grandmothers, daughters, neices, and grand-daughters...

...ew. No. That's...that- *pukes all over the keyboard with various gurgling sounds*

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home