Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Eat, Sleep and Crap Boxes.

Yes, I am moving into my own place. (Anybody getting rid of a couch? "Fuck your couch!)

Nice little apartment down in South County. Pool. Shade. An apartment. (that's the most important.)

There shall be a celebration once I have emptied all of those reproducing boxes and am actually in town. So I shall keep all posted.

Right now, I am filling what should be my final fucking boxes and getting ready for work. Gonna sell some pot(s). Sales have been incredibly shitty, so I hope things pick up.

That's about it, erbody.

Nix says: Smile on, mighty Jesus. Spinal Meningitus got me down.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I can't wait to see the place. Too bad I leave for Texas today. But I should be back by the 25th.

By the way, in October NIN is coming to town (I'm sure you knew). I went and picked up tickets for some people today, and bought a couple extra if you're interested.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the apartment, can't wait to see it and you for that matter and catch up! Have fun with the "pots".

9:24 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Crapping boxes must really sting the ol' rectum.

My condolences.



Oh, and congrats on the new digs.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home