Friday, August 12, 2005

He Whimpers, Cries and Curls Into A Ball

You gotta know why. I'm in Texas!!! For over a week. With Tommy!!!!! My little life could get no better.

At least I've got free wireless internet to help me through the dark times.

Tommy and I split the demo tonight. He did the opening. I did the middle and he closed it up. It was a bit odd, but we got a 2199 and a 590 out of 5 couples.

We've finally broken our curse and my last paycheck covers my rent and bills. Nice. Feeling better, now. Will have to keep saving, though. No playing on my flat pay. Only on commision.

So, I guess I effectively said something on here to .... I'm not gonna even go into it. Forget it. (Guess I could just delete that whole line, but this is my head that is spewing from my fingers and whoever is foolish enough to visit is either gonna read all this pointless crap and maybe laugh or feel better about their life or just skim for mention of their own name.)Blah.

My sister has joined the blogging community, in the same fashion as I did. Thinking I had to join to reply to a blog. Well, mine should be capaple of anonymous. But, we should all be glad to have her along on the ride. Check out her metaphysical musings or whatever at: ohthehorrorofitall.blogspot.com

Seems this past week was full of chaos and clashes. I apologize for my actions or non-actions. I never intend to piss anyone off.

@ Quill: Sorry.

@ Beav: I'm sorry that happened at my den. Violence, even in a joking manner is not alowed. Those responsible got a talking to, but who knows if it registered or not.

@ Those Responsible: Never again harm my or your friends at my place, please. Do what you want at yours, but please leave my den a peaceable place where noone need fear physical or mental harm. Thanks.

That's all for now. Perhaps more as this weekish of hell continues.

Nix says: I still love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

No big deal, dude. I know you weren't trying to be a dick or anything - it was just frustrating is all. Just do better about moving your ass when you say you're going to call/come over. ;) LOL!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home