Friday, August 05, 2005

SuperCaliFragiFuckIt

Ahhhh....Friday night. The night for friends to meet. Mates to either fuck or make love. Pot-salesmen to sit in a hotel in Jeff City doing nothing. What better night could there be? (BTW, for anyone just randomly skimming through strangers blogs, I sell cookware. Pots and pans, you fools.)

Imagine this: This is the second time that I've arrived at a hotel and the Special Olympics is staying in the same hotel as I am. Gotta keep the special Ed imitations to a minimum.

So, what could I possibly find to say about ME!? (And I don't mean Windows Millenium Edition, dammit.) Since this is a page all about ME!!!

We are making no money. I thought getting a $9 paycheck in commision was bad. I've had 2 or 3 in a row with none at all. Not exactly making me feel comfortable with my new bills and shit.

On the positive side, Tony has stated that if I get my shit together and show the Asian, I will have a spot beginning next year to go out on my own. Ok. Sounds easy enough. But I have a feeling once I address the current issues that more will pop up.

And what, exactly, am I looking for, companionship-wise? I've got a girl willing to just come over and have sex for the hell of it. (Actually, the quote is: "I've been waiting 3 years for this.") Well, that's gonna be fun, no doot aboot it. But after that...Will I just spend my time looking for nothing else but pure sex? I definitely don't want a lock-down, just you and me type of relationship. I don't think I could handle that. Hmm...A quandry. See, the reason I swore off sex for so many years is that I always got wayyyyy too wrapped up in the girl I had it with. It was like instant attachment. Just like an addiction. Not to the sex, but to the companionship. I should find myself a mindset....I am a hairless bear roaming the woods searching for something to eat and something to fuck. Perhaps that would help. But then, wouldn't I be just like all those guys that I fucking hate? I never wanted to be like them. Ahhh, it's the curse of the romantic. I always want to make her feel special, wanted, needed. I dunno.

So, I'm looking forward to this no strings attached thing very much so.

Nix says: Gonna go chat with Wolf. Been awhile since I talked with my pack-brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home