Saturday, July 30, 2005

Nix Does It, Again.

Well, we had to switch over to the Ameri(not so) Suites for our demos. We were told that we could do the cooking over there, so it seemed good. We did our first presentation and were then informed quite vehmenently that we were NOT allowed to do the stupid cooking.

Ok. That would be fine, if most of the demo DID NOT RELY ON THE COUPLES ACTUALLY SEEING THE SHIT WORK!!!

So, the Asian guy did our first three and (I think) only sold about $1,300. He was so discouraged and unhappy that he had me do the last one at 7pm, which had 9 couples. And, lo and behold, Nix sold over 4 Grand. (Here comes my new catch-phrase) Holy shit!

I love my job. I love sharing this great product with people. I love getting the pissed off guys to start having fun and be interested. It's so perfect for me.

And that night of sitting and talking with that girl for over 3 or 4 hours would have been even better if the bitch in charge at this hotel hadn't blabbed to Tommy that we both sat outside and had drinks together. Bitch.

But other than that, I felt great after I got done with my demo. Before I even knew if I had any sales or not.

So Nix saves the day, yet again. And won't see any profit, since this whole trip has been shit. I can't wait to be out on my own and not depending on that little asshole to make me money.

Anyway....Gonna go watch a movie, now.

Nix says: It's good to be good at what you do. Suck it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Congratulations, bitch!

You scored "victory" in much the fashion that a Kermit-hued trivia team did. :)

Glad that you love your job, bro. That's important.

P.S. GREEN MEAT!! GREEN MEAT!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home