Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Can't Believe I'm Typing This.

I fucking hate AICN (That's Ain't It Cool News.)

I'll try to explain why.

Harry Knowles. A big, fat, red-haired guy who loves movies. No problem there. He starts a site to post rumors, illegal set-reports and pics and generally news on upcoming films. That's a great idea. Right on.

The site picks up. Now, instead of getting sneaky reports, the studios have turned around and welcomed him and his helpers. Umm...Ok. That could be a good thing.

Wait, now everything sounds just so fantastic and amazing and what a great film these Hollywood productions should be. Huh? What happened to objective reporting. The more free shit and trips these guys get, the better the "buzz? they give it. They even put these fucking quotes on posters and DVD's, now. Sometimes just quoting a fans post. What?? (I think if you want a better elucidation on the whole aspect you should check out filmthreat.com Which sums up their opinion of Harry's actions as "Waaahhhh!!! Me want more pwesents!!!")

Now, all that having been said (or typed), I just happened to cruise on over there because BD and Fango haven't been updated. And I just read the fucking coolest story EVER! Fuck Blair Witch. Fuck Undead. Hell, fuck Evil Dead. (That's right. I just said that.)

You have to read this, guys. At least copy and paste to read the title of the article. It should peak your interest.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21023

Nix says: That is the coolest fucking thing I have ever heard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I don't quite know what to make of that, but it's pretty fucking cool nonetheless.

Good for her.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home